10 Things That Are Better Than Having A Boyfriend
November 4, 2015
Don’t get me wrong, boyfriends can be great. But let’s be honest, being single certainly has its perks as well. You may be thinking, “What’s so great about not having a boyfriend?” Well, firstly it’s understanding that you do not require a boyfriend to be complete. You should be happy with who you are on the inside, without relying on someone else. Focus on being a better you instead of looking for someone better than your ex. A better you will attract a better next. Cheer up and check out my top ten things that are better than having a boyfriend:
1. Going days without shaving and not giving a sh$t! You know you love it!
2. Shameless flirting.
3. Not being an emotional roller coaster on a daily basis.
4. Pooping in peace. Enough said.
5. Not worrying about checking in while you’ve checked out. Or vice versa. Party on girl!
6. Having an entire bed to yourself.
7. Spending money on yourself.
8. Concentrating on your career.
9. Finding a new hobby or interest and actually exploring it.
10. Spending time with friends and family.We all know they took the back burner while you were “goo goo gaga in love.”
About the author: Ashley Kaylor is a professional matchmaker in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @ashley_kaylor!