Behold, The Two Easiest, Sexiest Black One Piece Swimsuits Ever
May 9, 2012
One piece swimsuits have come a long way in the last 20 years–and leave it to Norma Kamali to perfect one that makes us not even want to glance at the trendy bikini racks. Let me count the ways why these Norma Kamali swimsuits are worth the investment:
1) The deep v-neck and high-cut leg are super sexy without going overboard (no pun intended).
2) No worrying about how your tummy looks when sitting up, lying down or standing at the ocean’s edge. Go ahead and have a few snacks on the beach…
3) Black never goes out of style–you can pull it out again in ten years and it’ll still be gorgeous.
4) These halter necks look like something Marilyn Monroe would’ve worn. Don’t you want to look like her on the beach?
5) The ruching on the retro bikini is totally flattering if you have a little extra pudge–it’s like a magic eraser.
Done and done.
Check out out 5 tips for making bikini shopping less hellish, more of our favorites, like Spanx swimwear, monokinis, summer hats, the best sunglasses and all of this week’s best sales and deals.