Lions, Tigers & Cheetahs... At Work? How To Wear Leopard Prints To The Office
March 1, 2012
Animal prints are HUGE this season, and well, always. Incorporating the print into your everyday work wear requires a bit of skill and little modesty. Michael Kors knows best how to do the classic American outfit so we trust his prints won’t lead you astray. See our basic rules of the road:
1. Choose dresses that have a modest and work appropriate silhouette, like a wrap dress.
2. Choose monochromatic colors (2 colors) to keep it simple and understated. Too many colors will draw unwanted attention.
3. If you choose a louder pattern, pair with a classic blazer or a cardigan to tone things down.
4. Keep the accessories to a minimum, like your day to day watch and simple bracelet.
5. Shoes should stay in the background (unless you’re choosing some chic leopard heels to wear with your black work dresses). Animal print skirts and dresses look fabulous with a patent leather black pump or a nude heel.
Above we have chosen some perfect printed ideas for your office wear. Dare to spice things up a little in the work place – I promise it will motivate you!
Don’t forget to shop our guides to high waisted skirts, pumps, and ladylike structured handbags.