5 Fun Outdoor Toys to Keep Kids Occupied While the Adults Barbecue
June 22, 2010
If your summer plans include entertaining friends and family at backyard barbecues, you can’t forget about the kids. While dad is manning the grill and you’re playing hostess with the mostess, you need something for your little guests to do. Here are 5 outdoor toys the kids are sure to love…and the adults probably will, too. Bonus: they’re all under $50.
1. If your BBQ is taking place on a really hot day, make sure your younger guests bring their swimsuits to enjoy this super fun beach ball sprinkler ($15).
2. The pint-size basketball hoop ($40) is great for children of all ages. The height can be adjusted to accommodate your little one and there’s a helpful sure score rim.
3. This bowling set ($19) is a game both little and big kids can enjoy. Not only is it fun, but it helps develop coordination and teaches kids to take turns.
4. If you’ve got water babies on your hands, this water wheel table ($30) is sure to be a hit.
5. This isn’t just any t-ball set ($16). When a child hits the ball, he/she will hear the crack of the bat. When he/she touches home plate, the crowd will cheer.