9 Things You Better Watch Out For At Tonight's SAG Awards
January 18, 2014
Now that award season is in full swing, we’re starting to see some trends here: Gravity made people lose their minds, 12 Years A Slave tore at everyone’s heartstrings, and American Hustle inspired all women to go out and buy a low cut dress. Lupita Nyong’o is clearly the best-dressed actress to watch out for, Jared Leto has shown us a new hairstyle, and Zooey Deschanel always rocks the cutest manis. And now that the Golden Globes, the People’s Choice Awards, and the Critics’ Choice Awards are over, it’s time to move on the the SAG Awards. Here are 9 things that you better watch out for:
– Emma Thompson’s Antics: Looks like Thompson will be a presenter again, and we hope she isn’t a drunk mess.
– Zooey Deschanel’s Nail Art: She’s just so adorable, and we always want to know what she puts on her nails.
– Tina Fey Presenting: Will she try and steal the show? We hope so.
– Morgan Freeman’s Voice: He’s presenting the SAG Life Achievement Award, and we know it’s going to be captivating.
– “Lee Daniels’ The Butler”: A lot of people have been complaining that this film didn’t get any Oscar nods, so will this finally be the night where it’s recognized?
– Jennifer Lawrence in Dior: It seems to be a growing trend that J.Law wears Dior, so we’re wondering if she’ll keep it going?
– Historical Celebration: It’s the 20th award show, so we’re expecting a history lesson or something.
– Stunt Ensemble Award: The SAG Awards recognizes the best stunt ensembles in film and TV (wtf?), and we’re pretty sure it’s the only show to do so.
– E! Online’s Social Central Hub: E! is launching this new feature for the first time during the SAG Awards, and it promises to give you even MORE celeb coverage.
Many people believe that the SAG Awards give the best predictions for who’s going to win at the Oscars. Last year proved true with Best Picture, Best Actor and Actress, and Best Supporting Actress. Will the trend continue? Tune in tonight on TBS and TNT at 8pm EST to make your guesses.