Guess Which Star Mom Loves Her Bugaboo Bee Stroller?
March 24, 2011
First it was Gwen Stefani. Then last week it was Boris Becker. This week it’s Julianna Marguiles strolling with the Bugaboo Bee. That’s her above with 3-year old son Kieran in NYC earlier this week. Want to see what makes the Bugaboo Bee one of the best lightweight strollers? Here’s the scoop:
- compact footprint at 20″ wide
- one-piece fold makes it easy to collapse and store
- includes chassis with wheels, seat unit, sun canopy, underseat basket and rain cover
- easily reversible seat with 3-position reclining seat
- height-adjustable backrest grows with your child
- height-adjustable handlebar with 10 preset positions
- locking swivel wheels & foot brake
- compatible with Graco Snugride Platinum, Snugride 35 and Maxi-Cosi Infant Car Seats with car seat adapter (sold separately)
Get Yours: mystrollers.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.