8 Riveting & Strange Pieces of Gossip To Start Your Weekend Off Right
March 25, 2011
Happy Friday! It’s been a long week, which means there’s bound to be news you’ve missed. In case you find yourself tongue-tied with nothing to say, be sure to take a peek at our conversation starters from the week below:
- In case you thought you missed Lauren Conrad’s new show, you didn’t. The reality TV star’s newest project isn’t making the MTV lineup this time around.
- Have an extra $75 laying around? Pick up this new perfume, Surplus, which is made from actual human poop. Bring on the pink eye.
- Not only is tennis season coming up, but so is the Catherine Malandrino line for Lacoste. Makes us kind of want to pick up a racket.
- For all of your die-hard Rocky Balboa fans, be sure to shop Sylvester Stallone’s new clothing line for your boyfriend. Or more realistically, your dad.
- First Jennifer Hudson, now Jordin Sparks. Hollywood diets are more contagious than the flu and we’re excited. Maybe we’ll get it too.
- As if you weren’t sick enough of Rebecca Black, she’s only becoming more and more well-known. She was even featured on the Tonight Show.