A Buyer's Guide To Shopping The Massive FEED USA x Target Line
June 30, 2013
FEED USA + Target is here and we want to fill you in on everything we know about the collection. We told you when news first broke about this collaboration that not only looks good, but does good too. We also posted images of the full collection straight from the look book last month. But to get you up to speed, here’s a run down of everything we know about FEED USA + Target.
1) This is a limited-time-only collection with 50 stylish products benefiting Feeding America, the leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Founder Lauren Bush Lauren wants to make this the largest U.S. initiative in FEED’s history. Her goal? To provide 10 million meals to Americans in need.
Shopping for a good cause? Check.
2) You can shop the collection in stores AND online at Target.com
The choice to avoid lines? Check.
3) The collection has an Americana aesthetic (perfect for the 4th of July people!) and features literally EVERY clothing/accessory/home item you can think off. We’re talking bicycles, iPhone cases and a deck of cards. Prices range from $3 to $400.
A red, white and blue themed NEW collection launching just before the 4th? Check.
4) Each product has a different number on it. Why? Well that is the number of meals that are donated to those in need through Feeding America as a result of the purchase.
We actually know how many meals our shopping is providing? This is the best kind of feeling.
5) The collection already has celebrity fans. Sophia Bush, Karlie Kloss and Lea Michele were among the many celebrities at the official FEED USA + Target launch party earlier this month.
If celebrities love it, I love it.
Target has had so many collaborations in the past, some amazing (even though it crashed the site, I STILL regret not trying to get anything from Missioni for Target) and some, well, not so much (Remember the fiasco that was Target x Neiman Marcus?). We can’t wait to see what happens post-launch. Will the line be a hit or total flop? What do you guys think? Let us know in the comments below!
Click the slideshow to see all the products FEED USA + Target has to offer.