Freebie Friday: Watch The Preview For "Big Miracle" & Enter To Win A $100 Fandango Gift Card!
February 3, 2012
Finally, a PG, family-friendly flick that won’t make you cringe. In theaters this Friday, “Big Miracle” is a heartwarming story inspired by real-life events, which features the completely adorable team of John Krasinski, Drew Barrymore, and a very lovable family of endangered gray whales.
Krasinski plays a small-town journalist trapped in Alaska who finally gets his big break at the expense of a trio of hapless whales, who become trapped under the ever-expanding Arctic ice. Krasinski finds himself crusading for their safety alongside his outspoken environmentalist ex-girlfriend (played by Barrymore, of course).
Not only do Krasinski and Barrymore have to reconcile their differences (while perhaps fighting some serious romantic tension), they also have to unite two world superpowers, oil tycoons, and Alaskan Inuit tribes in one harmonious effort to SAVE THE WHALES.
Preview this touching whale of a tale here, and enter to win a “Big Miracle” Prize Pack, which includes a $100 Fandango gift card and a “Big Miracle” t-shirt! Want to do your part to protect our oceans? Purchase 2 or more tickets to Big Miracle on Fandango.com and Universal will donate $1 to @Oceana!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. Once you’ve subscribed, all you have to do to enter is comment below letting us know you watched the preview.
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, February 10th, 2012 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.