Freebie Friday: Win A $200 Shopping Spree At Anonymous Venice
December 5, 2008
What: $200 to spend at AnonymousVenice.com
Why: With wares inspired by the fashion-forward locals in Venice Beach, CA, Anonyous Venice bills itself as the place “where LA style is born.” But whether you’re a surfer gal or more of a classic dresser, you’ll find something fabulous at this extensive online store.
How: Go to AnonymousVenice.com and shop around for $200 worth of items you love. Then come back to this post and leave a comment about what you’d buy, and we’ll enter you to win.
We’d snatch up the Yag Double Breasted Jacket, because this cotton coat is the kind of piece we’re always looking for during ‘in-between’ weather – and it’s a steal at $60. Then we’d get a pair of the Samantha Trouser Pocket Jeans; they’re just what office-appropriate denim should look like.
Your turn: tell us what you’d buy below for a chance to win.
Can’t wait to win? Shop Anonymous Venice’s gift guide by price or b your relationship with the recipient.
And don’t forget to check out MomFinds for a chance to win a $50 Macy’s gift card and a $50 Borders gift card from Aleve.
1. Post in the comments section about what you’d buy with $200 from AnonymousVenice.com.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, December 5th, 2008 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be announced in the December 9th SheFinds newsletter. The winner must reply via email as instructed in the newsletter to claim the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and a resident of the USA.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.