Freebie Friday: Win A No!No! Professional Hair Remover
December 31, 2007
What: The no!no!, $250
Why: Whether you're spending your holidays on the beaches of Antigua or bundling up in front of a fireplace in Wisconsin, there's no excuse for being as furry as Sasquatch himself. But with all the insanity of the last month, fitting a wax into your schedule probably wasn't easy (and it won't get any easier when heading to the salon requires braving a January blizzard).
What's a gal to do? Arm herself with a no!no!, the exciting new hair removal system that lets you get professional results at home. Similar to laser treatments you'd probably pay thousands for in a spa, this easy-to-use device works to painlessly "burn" hair follicles to prevent regrowth. Set a regular appointment with yourself and your no!no!, and you'll eventually get the pro outcome without leaving the privacy of your bathroom. Check out what our writer had to say (yes! yes!) about her no!no! experience.
Now this handy device doesn't come cheap (although we say it's a lot less expensive than the real deal), which is why we're giving one away to a lucky reader. Read the full rules below then enter your name below in the comments to let us know why you need this more than anyone else.
How to Enter:
1. Reply to this post in the comments section below and be sure to include why you'd like to win. One comment per person, please.
2. You must supply us with a valid email address and sign up for the SheFinds newsletter.
3. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Friday, December 28th, 2007 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
4. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail to receive the prize.
5. No prize substitutions.
6. You must be 18 years old or older to enter.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Void where prohibited.
9. Click here for the full rules.
Congratulations to our winner, Susan!