Happy National Tequila Day! Celebrate With George Clooney's Fave Cocktail
July 24, 2015
It can’t be that much of a coincidence that National Tequila Day is on a Friday. Since we know you’re going to celebrate when the clock strikes five (or maybe you already started–good for you!), why not kick things off with George Clooney‘s favorite cocktail? Here’s how to make a Casamigos Peach Amigo:
- 1 1/2 Parts Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1/2 Peach Cubed (1/2 a peach cut into cubes)
- 6 Lemon Cubes (1 lemon cut into 6 cubes)
- 1 Bar spoon Super Fine Sugar
- Muddle all ingredients except tequila.
- Add tequila and enough ice to fill a rocks glass.
- Short shake and pour.
Happy Friday, Happy Summer, Happy National Tequila Day. Love, SHEfinds and George Clooney (kissy face emoji).
[Photo: Casamigos Tequila]