HeFinds Guy Friday: Grooming Awards
May 4, 2007
Over the past few years, men’s grooming product sales have skyrocketed. Whether guys are becoming more metrosexual or just beginning to understand the importance of caring for their appearance, I say it’s a good thing. There’s nothing wrong with taking care of your looks so you maintain a healthier, younger looking appearance. And no, using more products doesn’t make you any less of a man.
Since this trend is rather new, and most guys don’t have a clue as to where to start (aside from what their significant other gives him), we want to offer this list of award-winning grooming products for guys. These are the CEW winners and finalists for 2007. Enjoy!
* Kiehl’s Since 1851 Eye Alert ($20 @ Saks)
* The Art Of Shaving Tangerine & Eucalyptus Body Scrub ($21.50 @ StrawberryNET.com)
* Lab Series For Men Triple Benefit Post-Shave Remedy 1.7 oz ($25 @ Sephora)
* Fire Fighter Plus Beard taming after shave soother ($16.50 @ Origins.com)
* Shiseido Men Shaving Cream ($22 @ Macy’s)