How To Make A Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte At Home
September 22, 2015
The Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) at Starbucks pretty much breaks the Internet every fall when it comes out. If you haven’t had it yet, once you do, you realize you’re in too deep. Before you know it, you’re a Starbucks regular with your order memorized by your local baristas. And while the $5 it costs to purchase that drink seems worth it at first, you find yourself spending over $100 by the end of the month for this drink and realize like hey, maybe you have a slight problem.
At least that’s what happened to me last year, and I refuse to let it happen again. So I’m going to teach you how to have your cake and eat it too, or in this case, how to have your latte and drink it too. Here is a recipe for how to make your own PSL in the comfort of your own home!
2 cups milk
1 cup of coffee (the stronger the better, but portion as you please)
2 tablespoons vanilla
4 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon spice
2 spoonfuls of pumpkin
1) Take all your ingredients, and pour them into a pot.
2) Set your pot to medium-high heat.
3) Take a wire whisk and whisk all the ingredients until they are evenly mixed and a little frothy.
4) Then turn off your stove, and pour your latte into your mug.
5) Top it all off with as much whipped cream and cinnamon as your heart desires, because we’re all about treating ourselves here at SHEfinds ;) and E-N-J-O-Y!
And don’t forget to check out: 5 Affordable Recipes You Can Make Using Ramen Noodles, Mad Love For This ‘Bad Blood’ Halloween Costume, and Barbie Has Her Own LinkedIn Page, But Does It Send The Wrong Message To Girls?
[Photo: Splash News]