Last-Minute Gift Ideas for Father's Day
June 17, 2010
The final countdown is on, moms. Father’s Day is Sunday so if you haven’t gotten dad’s gift yet, it’s time to go the gift card route. Before you head to his favorite store, save yourself the trip and the wasted plastic and get him an e-gift card instead. Here are our five favorite “dad” stores that offer them:
1. FootLocker.com: If dad is just as proud of his sneaker collection as he is of his children, he’ll appreciate some money to spend at Foot Locker. Put any amount over $10 on the card and it will get sent right to dad’s inbox.
2. HomeDepot.com: Yes, some dads like doing handy work around the house. If your guy is one of them, make him smile with an e-gift card to Home Depot. He can use it online or in the store.
3. CasualMale.com: If dad’s closet is in need of some TLC, but you don’t know where to begin, here’s your gift. It’s the excuse dad’s been waiting for to go on a shopping spree.
4. Amazon.com: Whether books or rare collectibles are dad’s thing, he’s sure to find something he loves on Amazon.
5. Columbia.com: Is dad the outdoorsy type? Let him upgrade his gear by giving him an e-gift card to use on Columbia Sportswear.
For more ideas, check out our guide to the best gifts for new dads.