What To Wear If Your Legs Aren't Ready For Skirt Season
April 29, 2013
No matter what your reason, baring your legs after a long, cold winter is never easy. Whether you’re dealing with stubble, cellulite or severe sun deprivation, transitioning from thick jeans and black-as-night tights to completely bare legs is a process and we totally understand.
But we’re here to help. While you work on getting your pins ready to show off, we found more than few ways to embrace spring clothing without revealing too much leg. Instead of reaching for cute printed short sets and denim minis, consider these:
– Maxi skirts and dresses. Choose maxis in pretty spring prints, or even ombre.
– Colored jeans. Embrace the bright, bold colors of spring without showing a thing.
– White jeans. Nothing says spring quite like crisp, white denim.
– Tapered pants. Rather than show your whole leg, give just a little flash in spring’s cool printed harem pants.
– Illusion maxi skirts. Just gotta show something? Invest in a trendy see-through maxi skirt.
Need a little more direction? Shop our favorite skirt alternatives in the the slideshow.