SheFinds News: The Morning Roundup
May 31, 2007
* Ready for scary boho fashion of leggings and lumberjack flannels? Let’s hope the Olsens grow up a bit before launching their first contemporary sportswear line, “Elizabeth and James,” this fall. [WWD]
* Buying a swimsuit may just be the most difficult process ever. One editor tells all about her quest that ends in a surprising discovery. [NY Times]
* And the winner is…Products of the Day blog announces the top five best sugar scrubs.
SALES & DEALS
* Classic Closeouts: Take $10 off and get FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $50 or more. Valid May 26th-June 28th. Use coupon SPRMDS.
* Conspiracy Eight dresses 80% off retail price.
* Figleaves: Shop lingerie at 50% OFF during the summer blowout sale.