Top 5: Cute Toddler Boys' Sneakers Under $15
March 10, 2011
Hate spending a ton on kids’ shoes that they’ll only outgrow or destroy in a few months? I feel your pain. So to help you out, I found 5 pairs of cute toddler boys’ sneakers for less than $15. They’re all cute and comfortable, but also cheap enough that you won’t wince when you inevitably have to replace them in a few months.
1. Jump on board spring’s nautical trend with these adorable anchor slip-ons ($12) from Gymboree.
2. So your son thinks he’s as fast as lightning? Then it’s only right you get him these cute color block sneakers ($15) from Old Navy.
3. If you–or your little guy–prefers hi-tops, these faux leather lace-ups ($15) are a great option. We love the cute patches and the odor-resistant footbed.
4. If your son can’t be bothered with laces, he’ll love these cute Small Paul sneakers ($15) from Target.
5. Calling all Elmo fanatics! We have a feeling the Sesame Street fans in your house will flip for these bright slip-ons ($15).
Find more cheap sneakers for boys in our buying guides.
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Jeanine, the author of this post