Top Five: Last-Minute Gifts For Insomniacs
December 21, 2009
We all know at least one person plagued by sleep problems. Make their holiday a little bit sounder with these top five best gifts for insomniacs:
1. Make her nights a little more relaxing (and certainly cuter) with comfortable Old Navy pajamas.
2. Put together a basket of beauty goodies, like this Neutrogena Night Calming cleanser, Redken’s Overnight Repair Hair moisturizer, and soothing Bath & Body Works Honey Almond Milk shower gel, to help her drift away in no time.
3. Ideal for the traveler who can’t stand the airplane blankets, a super soft West Elm organic cotton blanket makes everyone’s nights a little cozier.
4. A pair of cute LOFT slippers will motivate her to wind down after a long day and take a breather.
5. This Dream Time lavender scented sleep mask is designed to help her get a little shut-eye.
Plus, see our other gift guides for more ideas, including Non-awkward Gifts For Co-Workers, Gifts For Foodies, Gifts for Workaholics,Passive Aggressive Gifts for the Frenemy, Gifts for Beauty Junkies, Gifts for Homebodies, and even Wrapping Paper To Make Your Gift Seem Special. See our entire list of gift ideas here.