Week In Review: Pearls With Attitude, Nails That Won't Smudge, And More..
March 27, 2008
- Granny's uptown pearls are getting a shock to their system with new, edgy ways to add them to your downtown ensemble.
- Smudging a freshly painted pedicure is frustrating enough to bring tears to any girl's eyes. Prevent both the waterworks and the polish mishaps with these quick-drying solutions for your nails.
- Angelina Jolie may have been blessed with cheekbones that don't quit, but the rest of us aren't quite so lucky. So how far would you go for that trendy chiseled look?
- Prison might have been a pit stop for Nicole, Paris, Lindsay, and Naomi, but we never thought it would translate into a fashion statement. Check out the latest big house-inspired looks.
Steals and Deals:
Just for Fun:
- You don't have to be an art connoisseur to see that artsy print dresses are hot for spring. But you might have to be somewhat of a fashion maven to figure out which of these frocks is the bargain find.
- Bangle bracelets are the perfect subtle complement to any outfit, and when you can find them at a great deal, then it's worth it to buy a bunch. One of these bracelets is cheap enough for you to take home a wristful without breaking the bank. Can you guess which one?