Week In Review: Sarah The Big Spender, Adornment For Your Spare Tire, And More...
October 24, 2008
- Sarah Palin spent over $150,000 on her campaign wardrobe. We could have found her some chic ensembles from Neiman's for much less.
- Would you take waist beads over the scale? Some women are resorting to this decorative alternative as a way to get the tummy in check.
- Face it – you need a scarf for winter. And probably more than one. We hunted down our top five favorites for the cold months ahead.
Sales and Deals:
- Which pleated skirt will save you money?
- Which skirt suit has the more manageable price tag?