Why Work When You Could Be Shopping The 17 Best Sales To Start The Weekend?
April 4, 2014
Don’t let April showers get you down–spring is here, which means summer is just around the corner. So to help you take your mind off the gloomy weather–and pass the time until the weekend starts!–we rounded up the 16 best sales happening around the Web this weekend. Dresses, sandals, handbags–this is your chance to score ’em all for dirt cheap!
– Take 40% off your order with code SPRINGUP at Ann Taylor.
– Take 10% off orders over $75 with code RMNAPRIL at ASOS.
– Take 40% off your order with code BRSPRING40 at Banana Republic.
– Take 20% off almost everything with code FF14 at Bloomingdale’s.
– Dresses are only $30 at Gap.
– Take 30% off sale items with code SHOPNOW at J. Crew.
– Take 25% off sitewide with code S14FFUS at Kate Spade.
– Be the first to shop the new Peter Som x DesignNation collection at Kohl‘s now!
– Take 50% off select items with code NEWME at LOFT.
– Take 15% off sale and full-price items with code SPRING at Lord & Taylor.
– Take 25% off clearance items at Macy’s.
– Save up to 50% on clothing, shoes and accessories at Nordstrom.
– Take 20% off your order with code SAVE20 at Old Navy.
– Take 25% off new spring arrivals with code SPRING at Piperlime.
– Save up to 70% on Rag & Bone, Michael Kors and more at Shopbop.
– Take 30% off work-to-weekend styles at The Outnet.
– Take 25% off shoes and handbags with code FRIENDS at Vince Camuto.
[Photo: Old Navy]