Just 1 More Day To Win The Ultimate Keepsake For Your Child With The Patchwork Bear!
March 27, 2012
Every parent faces this inevitable dilemma: your baby is getting too big for all of his or her most adorable outfits. You can’t let those bright and cheerful graphic print onesies go to waste! Do you store them for prospective baby No. 2, do you pass them on to a deserving friend or family member, or do you preserve them for posterity? Now you never have to let go of all those baby memories – you can create a memorable keepsake for your little one with The Patchwork Bear!
Just choose 6-10 pieces of clothing, and ship them in the provided box to The Patchwork Bear. In just 2-4 weeks, you’ll have your very own Keepsake Memory Bear. You’ll also receive free perks like complimentary personalization, return shipping of your finished bear, instructions for choosing clothes, and an optional design guide! Of course, the Keepsake Memory Bear isn’t just for babies – you can make a bear out of souvenir t-shirts, sports jerseys, military uniforms – you can even create a special Memory Bear to commemorate a lost loved one.
The Patchwork Bear is the preferred keepsake of the stars – Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, and Tori Spelling have all gifted a bear to their celeb tots. This sweet and snuggly gift is not only a celeb fave, it’s also the recipient of the 2011 Creative Child Magazine Top Choice Award. But the best news of all? This week, The Patchwork Bear is giving away one Keepsake Memory Bear to one lucky MOMfinds reader!
The Patchwork Bear also specializes in keepsake quilts, and in addition to their line of customizable Keepsake Memory Bears, they also have a line of Signature Bears made from premium designer fabrics. Want to keep up with special offers from The Patchwork Bear? Just follow them on Twitter!
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to be eligible. Sign up here if you haven’t already done so.
2. To enter, just tell us which special items you’d use to make your Keepsake Memory Bear in the comments below!
3. You must supply us with a valid email address.
4. The contest starts now and entries must be date stamped by our server no later than Wednesday, March 27, 2012 at 11:59 AM Eastern Time to be eligible.
5. One winner will be selected during a random drawing and will be notified via e-mail and must respond as instructed to receive the prize.
6. No prize substitutions.
7. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of the US to enter. Entries from the state of Florida are void.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. Void where prohibited.
10. Click here to see the full rules.