Yes, Leap Year Sales Are A Thing--And They're Amazing
February 26, 2016
Retailers love a good reason to put on a sale and this weekend it’s all about leap year. As you know, this only happens every four years, so stores like Urban Outfitters, Bluefly and more are offering up massive savings in honor of the extra day in February. You’d be crazy not to take advantage, so browse the best leap year sales below then start shopping ASAP.
– Jeans are buy one, get one 50% off at American Eagle.
– Sale items are an extra 40% off at Banana Republic.
– Save up to 75% at the sample sale at BaubleBar.
– Save up to 80% on designer handbags, shoes and more at Bluefly.
– Select items are 29% off with code LEAPYEAR at Bobeau.
– Take 29% off sitewide with code LEAP29 at Danskin.
– Get $10 off orders over $69, $25 off orders over $139 and $40 off orders over $199 with code LEAPYEAR at DSW.
– 25% off sale items with code LEAP25 at Hudson Jeans.
– Take 30% off with code HOWNICE at J. Crew Factory.
– Clearance items are an extra 40% off with code PAL302 and pin 7000 at Lands’ End.
– Save up to 75% at Mara Hoffman.
– Save up to 70% at Neiman Marcus.
– Spring essentials are an extra 25% off at Neiman Marcus Last Call.
– Save up to 50% on Free People, kate spade and more at Nordstrom.
– Take 30% off at Old Navy.
– Select styles are on sale for $29 at Rent The Runway.
– Dozens of items including v-neck tees, cardigans + flannels are on sale for $29 at Urban Outfitters.
Be sure to check out what shoes you should buy for spring and the cleansing brush that’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.