10 Summer Struggles Every Woman With Big Boobs Understands
June 28, 2016
While we take pride in our curves, having big boobs isn’t necessarily all it’s cracked up to be. (Hello, doubling up on sports bras for working out and backaches at the end of the day.) Unfortunately, in the summer, big boobs present even more of a hassle. If your chest is on the larger side, you’ll feel us on these big boob summer struggles.
1. Two words: boob sweat
Most people end up with sweat stains under their armpits in the summer, or sometimes even back sweat – but lucky you, because boob sweat stains are also a ridiculously common occurrence.
2. A bathing suit that actually fits? It’s a miracle.
All those cute but insanely flimsy bathing suit tops are just not even an option – and don’t even get us started on the struggle of getting the dreaded underboob effect in nearly every suit we try on.
3. Oh, and you can forget about bikinis that come as a set.
Your swimsuit top and bottom size haven’t been the same since you were 12. Picking out an amazing bikini and then realizing the top and bottom are sold as a set is basically a tragedy.
4. Wearing a bikini in the ocean comes with some major risks.
As in, one massive wave is all it takes to have you standing topless in the middle of the beach. Lovely.
5. Life jackets come with their own struggles.
Can’t get the life jacket buckled up around the twins? Oh well, guess you’ll have to drown.
6. You’ve given up on bralettes.
The whole “sexy lacy bralette peeking out from under a low-back dress thing?” Yeah, that’s one trend that’s just not going to happen.
7. Meanwhile, the only bras that support you enough are also the hottest.
As you can imagine, extra padding, wiring and thicker straps only becomes 10 times more uncomfortable when the temperatures reach 90 degrees daily.
8. “Crop top” translates to “slightly longer bra.”
The majority of crop tops end up being just a little bit too cropped when stretched over your chest. Ugh.
9. Trying to get a back tan at the beach involves a lot of strategy
You’ll totally own up to the fact that you’ve resorted to digging two holes in the sand before. No shame.
10. Any top that keeps you cool also looks automatically sexual.
V-neck? Tank top? Loose, flowy button down? It doesn’t matter because they all result in uncomfortable stares.
We feel you, ladies, we feel you.
[Photo: Shutterstock, Giphy]