1. Rag & Bone Newbury Booties - This footwear hands-down wins boot of the year. Sienna Miller, Katie Holmes and a whole host of celebs were seen rocking these beloved booties in all shades throughout the year -- and it's a good bet the trend will continue in 2013, too.
GET IT NOW: Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Booties ($495)
2. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Becky’ Jacket - This silk blazer slims the silhouette and comes in a rainbow of colors, making it a favorite for sexy stars like Beyonce and Sophia Bush.
GET IT NOW: Rebecca Minkoff Becky Silk Blazer ($368)
3. Dolce Vita Sandals - These versatile flats were the sandals of the summer, spotted on the feet of every stylish starlet, like Lauren Conrad and Vanessa Lachey.
GET IT NOW: DV by Dolce Vita Archer Sandal ($69)
4. Red Skinny Jeans - Who would have guessed that red skinny jeans would be such a hit? Jessica Alba and Pippa Middleton gave this red-hot trend a high profile this year.
GET IT NOW: Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Leg Velour ($136, was $194)
5. Low Luv Cross Pendant - Ashlee Simpson and Vanessa Hudgens used this oversized pendant to amp-up their rocker vibe.
GET IT NOW: Low Luv by Erin Wasson Gold Cross Pendant on Leather Cord ($89, was $99)
6. Peter Pan Collars - This sweet trend looks great on everything from dresses to sweaters, and was favored by stars like Emma Roberts and Alexa Chung.
GET IT NOW: Milly Embellished-collar jersey sweater $395
7. Striped Maxi Dresses - Stripes were the pattern of choice for this easy breezy summer dress, as seen on Olivia Wilde and Mila Kunis.
GET IT NOW: Max & Mia Chevron Stripe Maxi Dress ($68)
8. Kate Middleton in Erdem - Kate Middleton's favorite brand in 2012? Erdem! She even wore one outfit twice.
GET IT NOW: Erdem Elita Floral Print Jersey Dress ($790)
9. Coach Classics Bags - Coach brought back its classic silhouettes, which were instantly snapped up by the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Christina Hendricks.
GET IT NOW: Coach Legacy Penny Shoulder Purse ($198)
10. Mara Hoffman Bikinis - Starlets like Ashley Tisdale and Whitney Port fell for Mara Hoffman's wild prints this summer.
11. Jenni Kayne d'Orsay Flats - These ubiquitous flats were spotted everywhere this summer and late fall. Mandy Moore and Jessica Alba were seen in almost every color!
GET IT NOW: Jenni Kayne d'Orsay Flats $495
12. Snow Leopard Jeans - Cousin to the louder, more traditional leopard, these grayed-out bottoms made a quiet statement on Isla Fisher and Minka Kelly.
GET IT NOW: Current/Elliott Leopard Rolled Corduroy Trousers ($105, was $210)