2. Punch-colored lipstick: From bright orange to fruity pink, punch-colored lipstick shades are going to be all the rage for spring and summer. This gorgeous trend was spotted at Donna Karen, Prabal Gurung, Christian Siriano, Rag & Bone and DKNY spring 2014 runway shows this past fall. Shop the trend: NARS Lipstick in Niagra ($26)
3. Blue eyeshadow: Several leading designers like Marc Jacobs and Badgley Mischka sent models down the runway for spring 2014 wearing bright blue eyeshadow. It's proof that blue eyeshadow doesn't have to be tacky when used the right way. Shop the trend: NARS Eye Paint in Solomon Islands ($26) [via Instagram]
4. Nude nails: Since nail art is supposedly dying, we're expecting lots of neutral-colored polishes to hit the shelves this coming year. Nude nails were a huge hit at New York Fashion Week's spring 2013 shows, as well as the Oscars too. Shop the trend: Clinique 16 Shades Of Beige Nail Polish Collection ($12.50 each)
5. Sleek, parted hairstyles: After the past year of drastic pixie cuts and such, it's refreshing to see a sleek and simple parted 'do on the spring 2014 runways of Max Mara, Balenciaga and Marni. And it's so easy that anyone can achieve this look! [via Facebook]
6. Old world braids: Forget fishtail braids. This year it's all about romantic old world braids and updos. It was a huge trend at spring 2014 shows such as Rachel Zoe, Nicole Miller and Rebecca Minkoff, so expect to see this everywhere as soon as it starts warming up.
7. Berry lips: Sure, punch-colored lips will be in for the warmer weather months, but berry lips are a trend that you can rock all year-long. We spotted this insanely gorgeous trend at the Marchesa, Michael Kors and Nicole Miller spring 2014 runway shows. Shop the trend: Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Deep Berry ($19)
8. 'Barely there' makeup: We spotted the "barely there" makeup trend at Alexander Wang, Band Of Outsiders, Tory Burch, Diane Von Furstenburg and Thakoon, and it's pretty much the easiest look to recreate. Grab your BB cream, nude blush, mascara and some clear lip gloss, and viola.
9. The cat eye: Yes, it's going to be making an appearance in 2014. It was love at first sight when we saw Mally Roncal's cat eye makeup for the Tracy Reese spring 2014 runway show. It's a gorgeous way to spice up any outfit in your wardrobe. Shop the trend: Mally Roncal Ultimate Performance Ink Liner ($26) [via Facebook]
10. White eyeliner and eyeshadow: Call it space age, but using white eyeliner or a bit of white eyeshadow in your creases will really brighten your eyes. White lids were a huge trend on the spring runway shows. Kenzo, Tibi, MM6 Maison Martin Margiela and Zero + Maria Cornejo were all sporting this look, so it's a surefire sign that we'll see it pop up in the near future. Shop the trend: Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner in Pure White ($5)
11. Floral hair accessories: Zac Posen, Honor and Dolce & Gabana proved to the world last fall that wearing flowers in your hair was actually a stunning way to accessorize your look, and one we can't wait to try out this year. [via Facebook]
12: Low ponytails: Runway trends never lie, and the spring 2013 Vera Wang, Jason Wu and Helmut Lang runways were filled with sleek low-hanging ponytails. Rest assured that this will be a hot trend for the new year, and an easy way to sass up any outfit.
13. Matte red lips: Red lipstick is always in style, but expect to see lots of bright matte variations hit the beauty shelves this year. It's a subtle twist to the classic red, and will also stay on longer since it's matte. The models at Nanette Lepore's spring 2014 runway show looked simply stunning. Shop the trend: NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl ($18) [via Facebook]
14. Rock and roll beach waves: We spotted this new beach wave trend backstage at the Jill Stuart and Creatures Of The Wind spring 2014 runway shows. It's a new take on the classic wavy style, and consists of deep loose waves with tons of texture. Instead of salt spray, the look is achieved with a curling iron and texture spray. Shop the trend: Kerastase Powder Bluff Texturizing Spray ($36)