15 GIFs That #Blessed The Internet With Their Awesomeness This Year
December 23, 2015
2015 was weird. Like the end of Bennifer pt. 2, 70 degrees in December, Donald Trump is running for President type weird.
We got a lot out of it, though. I mean, we *finally* got a chance to see the 50 Shades of Grey movie, we learned the name of Kimye’s second child, and we even surpassed Marty McFly’s look into the future.
And 2015 in GIFs…? Even weirder than 2015 itself! When our memories have run dry and 2015 sounds a distant year of pumpkin spice lattes and SoulCycle, we’ll have these GIFs to take us back…. Yes, we’ll always have the GIFs….
1. After years of tension, Taylor Swift basically names Kanye West an honorary squad member
2. Miss Colombia cedes her Miss Universe crown to Miss Philippines… AWKWARD
3. Amy Schumer discusses scheduling conflicts…
4. Benedict Cumberbatch says what we’re all thinking…
5. Chrissy Teigen has best-ever reaction to husband John Legend‘s Golden Globe win
6. Nicki Minaj throws some serious shade at VMAs host Miley Cyrus
7. “Hotline Bling” + Seinfeld = All is right with the world
8. Aziz Ansari understands the pain and HORROR of auto-correct…
9. Rihanna: master of the side-eye
10. SJP really didn’t like Captain Phillips
11. Not even ScarJo knows how to react…
12. Anna Kendrick is the chillest of them all
13. Ariana Grande loves donuts; hates America
14. Donald Trump makes first true statement
15. Yoncé kicked the year off right. Here’s to a GIF-tastic 2016!
Don’t forget to check out 15 Times Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Gave Us #RelationshipGoals In 2015, 15 Times Celebrities Got Real About Body Positivity In 2015, and 15 Times Amy Schumer Killed It In 2015