Ahh, ramen noodles. Whenever I think of ramen, I instantly think of broke college students. They are cheap, taste great and are super easy to make. Although I love ramen, they can get a bit boring after a while. Luckily, there are plenty of ways you can liven up your usual ramen noodle dinner. Here are five ramen recipes that are affordable and delicious.
1. Asian ramen coleslaw. This is one of my favorite side dishes and it’s so easy to make. Recipe here.
2. Ramen noodle casserole. Casseroles are, like, the ultimate comfort food. This one happens to involve ramen and velveeta cheese. Recipe here.
3. Ramen omelette. Need I say more? Recipe here.
4. Ramen noodle chimichanga. Ramen noodles wrapped in a tortilla with chicken and cheese. Yes, please! Recipe here.
5. Chinese fried noodles. Similar to fried rice, except with ramen. Recipe here.