5 Alternatives To Shaving Cream That Will Save You Money
September 23, 2015
Confession: I hate buying shaving cream. I find that I always use too much and I go through a can so fast, or I drop a whole glob in the tub and it disappears down the drain. Obviously, shaving cream isn’t a necessity and I know people who don’t need it to shave their legs, but I need it and I want an alternative. After doing some research, here are the five best alternatives to shaving cream.
1. Conditioner. This item is most definitely already in your shower. If you want to use a nicer conditioner for your hair, then go for it! However, you don’t need an expensive conditioner to shave your legs.
2. Raw honey. Honey is so good for the body and has so many different uses. Raw honey is very moisturizing and will leave your legs feeling soft.
3. Oil. You can try any type of oil whether it’s olive oil, baby oil or coconut oil. Any option with keep your skin super hydrated and soft to the touch. Oils will also help prevent getting nicked because the razor glides right across.
4. Body wash or bar soap. This one is pretty obvious. These may not be as hydrating as the other options, but chances are you will always have these items in your shower. I would say to use body wash/bar soap when you’re in a bind.
5. Body lotion. This option is very similar to conditioner. You’re not only shaving your legs, but you’re also moisturizing at the same time! Bonus points for saving time.