5 Maxi Dresses That Make You Look Instantly Pulled Together
June 11, 2010
1. With its braided straps and detailed empire waist, pair this gorgeous Alloy maxi dress ($19.99, down from $40) with a pair of flat sandals and you’re out the door in seconds.
2. This tank maxi dress by Pure and Simple ($99) is perfect in every way–your new summer LBD.
3. Coral is a great color because it’s flattering on every skin tone and the halter top front adds a fun detail. Go for a summery print–this paisley is just the ticket, from National Jeans Company ($96).
4. Can’t you see Nicole Richie wearing this? Proof that a maxi dress doesn’t have to be prissy, this Juicy Couture version’s ($200) retro print takes you from the beach to the street in no time.
5. Splendid makes super comfortable summer clothing, and this Splendid t-shirt maxi dress is no exception. Its soft fabric reaches the ankles, making it an ideal get-up-and-go piece.