Spring time means new everything–new weather, new wardrobe, new attitude. Oh, and new collaborations! You’ve heard about all the biggies (oh, Phillip Lim for Target, I need you!), but what about the lesser-publicized, but also awesome collabs that might have flown under your radar? Like, did you know J.Crew has a new jewelry collab (and it’s NOT Lulu Frost)? Also, Baublebar and Nike have some tricks up their sleeves, too. Check ’em out:
1. Auden x J.Crew. While their popular Lulu Frost lines have been stealing the spotlight for 6 seasons now, J.Crew has other, more interesting jewelry collaborations in it repertoire. Specifically, a spring/summer collection with New York-based brand Auden. Designer Bryce Castaneda told ELLE the line is inspired by a “mix of ladies who lunch, rock climbers, and traditionally colorful jewelry of the Maasai tribe in Africa.” Priced $278 to $678, the collection includes handmade cuffs, necklaces and earrings in a palette of cranberry, yellow, gold and neon. Shop now.
2. Honestly WTF for Baublebar. The gals behind DIY blog Honestly…WTF, Erica Chan Coffman and Lauren Kolodny, have just created a capsule collection for jewelry site Baublebar “inspired by their love of vintage.” Affordably priced at $32-$68, the line includes pave detailing, deco-inspired drop earrings, collar necklaces and other costume jewelry pieces you’ll wear to do death. Shop now.
3. Tracy Reese x One Kings Lane. As a part of their designer beach towel series for summer, One Kings Lane has teamed up with Tracy Reese, as well as Rebecca Minkoff, Nanette Lepore, Steven Alan, and others. Sales benefit the designer’s charity of choice (BABY2BABY, Aids New York, more). Which one will end up in your beach tote? Shop now.
4. Glamour x Warby Parker. The eyewear company just dedicated a pair of their oversized ‘Mabel’ shades to the magazine by marbling them. How glamorous! Shop now.
5. Nike x A.P.C. The much-anticipated second collaboration between French label A.P.C. and Nike came and went quite quickly this week. Sadly, the low top sneakers featuring the A.P.C. logo, are already sold out – but here’s hoping they come back in stock soon. Check ’em out.
Bonus: Perrier x Andy Warhol. For you fancy sparkly water drinkers out there, Perrier has a new limited edition line of bottles featuring Andy Warhol-inspired pop packaging. Cheers! Shop now.