European brand COS finally launched it’s U.S. e Commerce site and pretty much everyone is bugging out about it. So you’re probably wondering what the heck is so great about this news? Or maybe even what IS COS? Well, we’re here to tell you why you should care, what you need to know about the label and our fave pieces to shop now. Here it goes:
1) COS is actually a part of the H&M empire. It’s the Swedish retailer’s sleeker, more expensive sister brand (prices range from $75-$200).
2) COS stands for Collection of Style.
3) The label is known for it’s tailored and minimal style, with a focus on classic design/basic pieces that are always in style, aka everything you buy, you can wear for life. No crazy trend items here.
4) Olivia Palermo and Kate Bosworth are fans, and those chicks have style!
5) You can get 25% off all online orders now through June 7th if you sign up for their newsletter.
6) There are plans to open brick and mortar stores in New York and L.A. this fall.
So, have we convinced you how totally awesome this brand is yet? If so, click the slideshow to see our favorite pieces from the new online store and start shopping, baby!
And don’t forget to check out: Loehmann’s new website, denim jackets under $100 and customize a pair of Kate Middelton’s fave Stuart Weitzman wedges