Traveling with kids for the holidays? Don’t dread it! We asked family travel expert Allison Umbricht to share some of her favorite travel tips from her second book The Mom’s Guide to Traveling with Kids, so before you head our the door, read these holiday travel tips and enjoy the family vacation you’ve always dreamed about.
- Order diapers, wipes, snacks, formula and other supplies online and have them sent to your hotel.
- Save yourself the stress and hassle of airport parking and have a relative or pay a babysitter to drive your family to and from the airport.
- If you are staying in a hotel, reserve a room with a balcony or a suite so you have somewhere to go while the kids sleep.
- Many hotels offer families a second room at half price and often have kids eat free vacation packages.
- In addition to bringing a few travel toys, purchase triangular crayons – they won’t fall off the airplane tray table.
Get More: mykidstravel.com
Sign up for our newsletter for even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.