6 More Weeks Of Cold Weather Means You'd Better Hit Up These Winter Sales Stat
February 2, 2015
In case you missed the news, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning which means we’re in for six more weeks of cold, snowy weather.
The only silver lining we can see in this news? It’s definitely an excuse to shop. Chances are your current boots, scarves and gloves won’t last another month of winter let alone six more weeks, so we say go ahead and replace them now to make February and March slightly more bearable. We rounded up all the places you can get cold-weather essentials on sale below.
– Shop UGG Australia, The North Face and more for up to 65% off at 6pm.
– Coats are up to 70% off at ASOS.
– Get scarves, tights and gloves fro 30% off with code BRFORECAST at Banana Republic.
– Sweaters and coats are up to 40% off at Forever 21.
– Sweaters are 40% off with code SCORE at Gap.
– Select boots, coats and sweaters are 25% off with code HELLOSTYLE at J. Crew.
– Warm coats start at just $20 at Nasty Gal.
– Cold weather accessories are an additional 50% off at Neiman Marcus Last Call.
– Boots are up to 50% off at Nordstrom.
– Jeans, shirts and outerwear are 40% off at Old Navy.
– Hats, scarves and gloves are 50% off at rag & bone.
– Cashmere sweaters are buy one, get two free at Saks Off 5th.
– Designer coats and winter accessories are now 70% off at Shopbop.
– Warm boots, slippers and gloves are up to 40% off at UGG Australia.
– Select sweaters are only $39 at Urban Outfitters.