Now that November is finally here, we can officially say that it’s the start of the holiday shopping season. We know, some of you are probs those last minute shoppers so this seems ridiculous to you. But it’s still true. And it seems like every year holiday shopping gets crazier and crazier. Think Black Friday is the only day to shop amazing deals? There’s also Thanksgiving Day, Super Saturday and Cyber Monday too. It’s turning into a whole week of sales and shopping! So that’s why we thought it would be a good idea to help you digest all of this info and let you know why holiday shopping will be easier than ever this year:
- All your fave department stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day, like Kohl’s, Macy’s, Bon-Ton, and JCPenney.
- Stores have released their holiday catalogues already, so you can plan out what you want way in advance.
- Cyber Monday isn’t just one day anymore, it’s turning into a week of online shopping deals. So you have more time to shop and decide what you want!
- There are a ton of studies that tell you which of these 4 days is the best to buy certain products, like shoes or electronics. So plan accordingly.
- A few websites are offering same day delivery to make it seem more like an in-store experience.
- You can shop right from your mobile phone.
All this shopping talk is making us pretty pumped for Black Friday. And now that we know it’s going to be super easy this year, we might even venture out to stores. Daring, we know. But luckily for those of you who would never step foot outside on Black Friday, you can do all your holiday shopping right on your computer or smartphone. #Score.
To see some of this year’s hot items, check out our holiday Going Going Gone guide!