6 Things To Try If Your New Year's Resolution Is to Meet Someone Great
January 18, 2016
It’s 2016 and your single. Don’t worry, I am too. It’s not that bad. In fact, it’s a chance for singles like us to reset and start anew. This is the perfect time to take charge of your dating life and make REAL changes. Whether you’re looking for an active dating life or a serious partner, here are my top 6 dating resolutions we could all afford to make for 2016.
1. Smile and Introduce Yourself. It’s that simple.
2. Give your Dates A Real CHANCE. Don’t treat your date like a quick swipe (even though you probably met him that way). Let your interests develop as well as your chemistry.
3. Forget About Your Type. It’s time to throw away your laundry list and live a little. If you’re confused, refer to #2.
4. Know What You Want. The quicker you know what you want, the quicker you will find what you’re looking for. Simple as that.
5. Don’t Stick Around Too Long to See If “Things” Get Better. Stop making excuses for your unhealthy relationship and start realizing your worth.
6. Meet More People In Person, Rather Than Online. Don’t use online dating as a crutch, or you’ll end up spending more time single and looking than dating and content.