So yeah, Naya Rivera is married. If you’re thinking, “Wasn’t she just engaged to Big Sean?” the answer is yes. But they called off their engagement in April, so out with the old and in with the new. According to E! Naya married fellow actor Ryan Dorsey in Mexico on July 19. The newlyweds released a statement via People saying, “We feel truly blessed to be joined as husband and wife. Our special day was fated and everything we could have ever asked for.”
Now if you’re wondering who the heck this Ryan fellow is and how he managed to wife Naya up so quickly, you’re just like everyone else. Fortunately, we did the dirty work of Internet stalking him and here’s what we found.
1. Ryan is 27.
2. Ryan is from Charleston, West Virginia.
3. Ryan and Naya met four years ago in L.A. after he finished a stint at the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts.
4. Ryan was named Cosmo’s West Virginia Bachelor of 2011. (Really.)
5. Ryan hasn’t been in any movies you’ve probably seen, but he has one called Blood Father coming up with Mel Gibson.
6. He Instagram’d this pic the day of his wedding!
As for the actual wedding, Naya wore a Monique Lhuillier gown and carried a bouquet of daisies and baby breath. Two things we’re wondering: (1) Is this the same Monique gown she bought for her wedding to Big Sean? (2) Is she pregnant?!
[Photo: Splash News]