1. Faux bangs - Have you always wondered if you could pull off a heavy fringe? Find out with this clip-in version by Ken Paves ($24). No 6-month growing-out period necessary.
2. Warby Parker Virtual Try-On - You've had the urge to buy a pair of hipster-y thick-framed glasses for a while, but fear you might look more awkward nerd than manic pixie dream girl. Just virtually try on a pair over at Warby Parker. And if you love them, they're only $98!
3. Hair Chalk - Unleash your inner wild child (for a night) with Free People hair chalk ($24). You can get the neon-streaked hair look without the salon - and it washes out with shampoo.
4. Butt-Enhancing Jeans - Want a bigger booty in 2013, minus all the squats and/or implants? Order a pair of jeans from the James Jeans couture collection (from $207). The designer denim pair are specially-created to lift and subtley pad those of us cursed with a pancake butt.
5. Virtual Weight-Loss -If you need some motivation to not eat that last cookie or hit the gym, check out Weight Loss Mirror. Upload a photo of yourself and then adjust to scale to see what you'd look like 5 lbs thinner.
6. Temporary ombre hair - All things ombre are in. Give the dip-dye hair trend a temporary whirl by applying a root touch-up product, like this one by Alterna Stylist ($21.99).