I have a serious obsession with all things cake. The problem with cake, though, is that there’s always some leftover. I don’t know about you, but I’m not a huge fan of eating leftover cake. It gets stale and doesn’t taste as good. Fortunately, a genius person came up with the idea of putting cake in a mug. Not only serving cake in a mug but physically baking it in a mug in a microwave. *Skys open up and angels sing* Here are seven mug cake recipes that are microwave safe and the perfect complement to your Netflix binges.
1. Nutella mug cake. Considering you probably already own a jar of Nutella, this mug cake should be no problem. It’s chocolatey and delicious! Recipe here.
2. Chocolate peanut butter mug cake. Umm…I think the name speaks for itself. Recipe here.
3. Chocolate and salted caramel mug cake. The best part about this mug cake? It’s baked in two minutes! Recipe here.
4. Apple cinnamon mug cake. This cake is perfect for the winter time and it’s topped off with cream cheese icing! Yum. Recipe here.
5. Cookie butter mug cake. Cookie butter is like Nutella. People go crazy for it. Combine cookie butter with a mug cake and what you do have? Awesomeness. Recipe here.
6. Chocolate chip cookie dough mug cake. Excuse me while I wipe up my drool. Recipe here.
7. Strawberries and cream mug cake. Not everything in life is chocolate and peanut butter! Strawberries need lovin’ too and this mug cake is the answer. Recipe here.