2. Eat More flaxseed. Flaxseed boosts collagen growth, which will help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Sprinkle a couple tablespoons on yogurt in the morning or on salads for lunch. You can also just munch on the seeds solo if you wish.
3. Use a body brush. Before you shower, take a body brush and dry brush cellulite-prone areas for 5-10 minutes. Not only does it remove dead skin cells, but also improves circulation and removes toxins in your fat cells and lymph system. I do this everyday and it's by far the most amazing skin treatment ever. Expect your skin to turn red. This is a sign that you're doing it right! Try The Body Shop Cactus Body Brush ($15).
4. Roll your legs. Rolling your legs on a foam roller is like receiving a massage. It will keep blood circulating through fatty tissue and muscle fibers, which helps to minimize the appearance of cellulite. Whip your roller out for 10-20 minutes a night for the best results. We like the J-Fit Black High Density Foam Roller ($19.99).
5. Break a sweat. Cardio is an effective way to stay healthy and reduce the appearance of cellulite. To get rid of that unwanted lumpy stuff around your butt and thigh areas, try running or biking for half an hour, several times a week. On top of breaking a sweat and getting rid of toxins, you'll also build muscle strength!
6. Caffeine creams. Caffeine spikes circulation, shrinks fat cells and also firms and tones the skin. With regular use of a caffeine-based cream, you can reduce the appearance of cellulite in a month's time. A proper diet and exercise will also help maximize results. Try Bliss FatGirlSlim Cream ($36).
7. Try a toning supplement. These Murad Firm and Tone Dietary Supplement Pack ($137.50/4 weeks) contain essential fatty acids and cell energizers to promote energy production and prevent skin damage. With regular use, you'll notice a decrease in cellulite.