It’s Friday – and you know that that means. It’s time to freshen up on the week’s past events. Whether your group of friends prefers the lowbrow (Jersey Shore goes to Italy!) to the somewhat high brow (Kate Middleton‘s Lifetime movie), we’ve rounded up the top news, so you’ll always have something to gossip about:
- H&M’s newest plus size line features a size 6 woman – makes sense. Oh, and you can shop H&M.com next year.
- Michelle Obama, the trendy first lady she is, wore a Rachel Roy dress to the State of the Union dinner. How regal.
- “Oh yeah, Rome, yeah” is the new motto of Jersey Shore 4, taking place in Italy. We hope that’s where Snooki gets inspiration for her accessories line.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are over the royalty scene – their story will become the newest Lifetime saga.
- Meet the newest Orange County housewife: a Brazilian lesbian fitness guru. We can’t say we’re not enticed.
- Funny man Will Farrell plans to guest star on The Office, probably causing us to pee our pants.
- Men treat skinny jeans with respect since they now have specifically made a line of tight pants for men.
- As if Gossip Girl isn’t fashionable enough, W Magazine’s Fashion Closet steps in for an appearance in a future episode.