There was a ton of hype leading up to this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. People freaked out about Miranda Kerr not walking and were completely stunned by the $10 million Fantasy Bra, especially that Candice Swanepoel was the lucky Angel to wear it. So naturally we immediately checked the news this morning for some insight to the actual show that happened last night, and to confirm that we will never in a million years have those kinds of bodies. They’re just not normal. But there are a few things that you do need to know about this year’s show:
- The show will air on CBS on December 10th at 10pm EST
- Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy performed, and T.Swift was decked out in a British flag (um, you’re from Pennsylvania).
- Angels wore the first-ever 3D wings, which were a pretty impressive tech achievement.
- This year’s Angels include: Cara Delevingne, Lilly Aldridge, Karlie Kloss, and Jourdan Dunn (there were 40 total).
- The models were eating french fries and brownies before taking the stage. #WTF.
- A ticket to the show cost $14,000, and two were auctioned off for $25,000.
- Adam Levine, Jamie Chung and Olivia Palmero were some celebs that attended.
- It took 9 months to plan the event, so they have a few months off and then it’s back to the drawing board.