First it was Gwen Stefani. Then last week it was Boris Becker. This week it’s Julianna Marguiles strolling with the Bugaboo Bee. That’s her above with 3-year old son Kieran in NYC earlier this week. Want to see what makes the Bugaboo Bee one of the best lightweight strollers? Here’s the scoop:
- compact footprint at 20″ wide
- one-piece fold makes it easy to collapse and store
- includes chassis with wheels, seat unit, sun canopy, underseat basket and rain cover
- easily reversible seat with 3-position reclining seat
- height-adjustable backrest grows with your child
- height-adjustable handlebar with 10 preset positions
- locking swivel wheels & foot brake
- compatible with Graco Snugride Platinum, Snugride 35 and Maxi-Cosi Infant Car Seats with car seat adapter (sold separately)
Get Yours: mystrollers.com
Sign up for our newsletter to get even more finds delivered right to your inbox.
Click here to email Farah, the author of this post.