Today in our Metro column in NYC and Boston we wrote that jewelry designers are going organic this season and using wooden pendants, shells and raffia beads in their creations.
1. Bloomingdales is already selling wooden bracelets, earrings and an Interlacing Wood Bead Choker.
2. Kenneth Cole has â€œBy a Neckâ€, a snake-textured pendant necklace, in stock.
4. The Santa Fe look is also popular this season. Turquoise clusters, coral drops and gorgeous metals will all be on your jewelry short-list. Visit ShySiren.com for cherry coral cubes fashioned into bracelets and earrings.
5. Over at bagatelle-jewelry.com youâ€™ll find a “Turquoise Adventure” charm bracelet – designed to transport you to the Indian Markets of the Southwest – with turquoise nuggets, Pink coral beads strung on sterling silver wire.
6. Jewelry purists will want to get their hands on Argento Vivo Tri-Tone Stack Rings
– a classic trio of gold, silver and pinkish bronze bands for an ultra-chic touch of metallic color.