Today in our metro column we discussed belts that will add some style to your outfit.
1. With their bright Pucci-like silk prints, with oversized silver clasps, flashy cotton prints with tortoise shell rings, and corduroy with wood buckles Laurie Weber belts are the perfect accessory for almost every outfit. They add a splash of color and flair to even the simplest outfits. My favorite Laurie Weber belts are from the O-ring Collection which have a retro feel with a modern touch.
As a special offer for SheFinds readers, please email [email protected] and reference code: “Metro” to receive 20% off on your purchase. This offer expires March 10, 2005.
2. The designers at Hadley Pollet are known for their funky, eye popping belts with a signature zinnia pattern. This April they’ll debut a limited edition vintage belt with a zinnia pattern on one side and a vintage fabric on the other, with leather edging and a unique Swarovski crystal glam buckle.
3. For those who like their accessories to multitask POSH by Tori offers a sash belt that can be worn as a belt, neck scarf or a head wrap.
4. Amy Margalit uses printed fabric and sturdy grosgrain ribbon to create belts that are both stylish and practical. The reversible tortoise shell models that can be reversed to better match your outfit of the day.
5. Katheryn Menaged is doing brisk business in the Danika, a richly colored, bohemian inspired print wide sash belt with a lucite or wood buckle that can be worn through belt loops or over a skirt.