It’s hard to come to terms with the fact that these perfect fall temperatures won’t last forever, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered for when cold weather strikes. That’s why we’ve rounded up the top 6 cold weather accessory trends that you’ll want to sport this winter season. Not only will they keep all of your limbs warm, they’ll also have you looking pretty hot (wink wink!).
- Cloche Hat – Hats of all kinds were sported on the Fall 2012 runways, but our favorite is the flapper-esque cloche. Demure yet sexy, this hat will keep your head warm and your style on-trend.
- Printed Scarves – Brightly colored and generously apportioned scarves will add a pop of color to dreary winter days and keep you feeling cozy.
- Cheeky Tights – Practical yet ornamental, prints, patterns, and even quirky phrases are adorning this season’s tights.
- Gloves – Fall 2012 runways were brimming with models sporting the most ladylike of gloves. Proving you don’t have to look like you’re going skiing to keep your fingers warm.
- Fur – Fur was also strutted up and down the Fall 2012 runways, and we love incorporating it into your winter weather repertoire in either a snood or earmuffs.