Can you believe summer is almost over?! As sad as it is to see the season of warm weather and beach trips go, it’s also exciting to think about the start of a new school year with your kiddies.
To celebrate the start of back-to-school season, we asked DeAnna Pappas Stagliano, former Bachelorette, wife and mom of 2 and co-host of “Moms in Cars,” to share her essentials for the season. Here are a few things she simply cannot live without.
1. Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes. I keep these babies everywhere: my car, lunchboxes, gym bag… the list goes on. I can handle anything, except for the stomach virus, so I will literally do anything to prevent it!
2. Mabel’s Labels. Our family has been fans of this brand since before Addison was even born! I place these labels on every single cup, backpack, and pencil case that leaves our house! They even sell a stamp for clothes. It’s a no-brainer!
3. Precidio Multi Flask. This is my new travel cup; so, this one is for us parents! I have the 20 ounce one for cold drinks, which is perfect for those long carpool lines. It has an inner sleeve that is perfect to add sliced fruit for your water.
4. Old Navy. I hate spending a lot of money on my kids’ back to school clothes because they grow so fast and they also ruin them so quickly. Old Navy has the best clearance rack!
5. Kidbox. My kids love Kidbox! They love receiving packages in the mail and these boxes are designed straight for them. Even I love the clothes that are in them. I also love that they give back, such as supporting Their Kidbox Kids Board of Directors, including 13 year old humanitarian Gabriel Benitez, who is the son of a friend of mine.
6. Anything ZOLI. I have also been a huge fan of ZOLI products for quite a while. I love their cool designs and their products last forever! This year, for back to school, I stacked up on their Mini Stash’s for the kids as well as the Nom Nom, This + That and the Pw Squeak! I’m trying to make packing lunches easier.
7. Cookie cutters. Cookie cutters are a life saver around my house! My kids love it when I cut their sandwiches into fun shapes. I feel like it’s a parents easiest trick to get their kids to eat their lunch.
8. A good Spotify playlist. Those carpool lines can be long!
SheFinds receives commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.