BCBG & Herve Leger's Spring 2015 Collections Will Be Shoppable On Instagram
September 3, 2014
Besides the extreme humidity (yes, the hottest days of summer come after Labor Day), all anyone is talking about in New York City is fashion week. We’re so excited for the spring/summer ’15 shows that we put our livestream schedule up one day early!
Now, let’s get to the most important part of NYFW: what’s shoppable. Each season, designers like Tory Burch and Alexander Wang make their runway looks available to buy immediately after a show, whether it be on the brand’s website or through a retailer like Moda Operandi. This year, BCBG Max Azria and Herve Leger are doing something a little different. The two have partnered with RewardStyle’s LiketoKnow:It app, so you can shop their new designs seconds after the final walk. Here’s how it works:
1) Get an Instagram account. (You have one? Good.)
2) Sign up for a LiketoKnow:It account.
3) Look out for photos with LTK links in the captions from “online influencers” (aka, bloggers) at the BCBG and Herve Leger shows.
4) Double tap if you like what you see.
5) Check your email for a link to buy the items from the “liked” photo.
Easy, right? 13 pieces from BCBG will be available to shop this way, no word yet on how many from Herve Leger. These two designers are the only ones using the app this go-round, but we’re sure others will get in on this come fall 2015 fashion week. Make sure to be checking your ‘gram during BCBG’s show on September 4th at 10am EST and Herve Leger’s show on September 6th at 3pm to shop the looks.
[Photo: Shelby Rodriguez]