Avoiding the arts & crafts look can be tough with the beaded jewelry that popping up all over the place. Go for sun-drenched colors that pop and rich metal embellishments to keep you out of summer camp territory.
1. This fabric cuff by Juicy Couture ($348) is embellished with beads and sequins for a rich texture that’s not too over the top.
2. Vintage beads and clean lines on these Alex and Ani hoops ($58) are eye-catching but simple.
3. Soft bracelets of cotton and glass beads by A.V. Max ($58) are perfect for layering with skinny bangles.
4. Multiple strands of red beads accented with gold create a statement necklace by apt. 9 ($26) that’ll pop against a neutral tank.
5. Wear these beaded earrings by Kenneth Jay Lane ($135) with a bold colored dress, or even simple black. Just remember to sweep your hair up to show them off.